"Accu-Chek Performa" System
- Control results on compared Accu-Chek Performa meter are in accordance with the new ISO 15197:2013 standard
- No-coding system
- Possibility of calculating the average value of control results measured in 7, 14, 30 or 90 days
- Visual and audio reminders for measuring postprandial glycemia
- Infrared port data transmission
- New Accu -Chek Performa system uses Accu-Chek Softclix needles and Accu-Chek Performa test strips
|Sistem "Accu-Chek Active"
During these 12 years, Accu-Chek® Active blood sugar self-monitoring system has been continually improved in order to provide better results to its customers. More..
|Accu-Chek Safe –T– Pro Plus lancets for professionals
Ideal blood sampling adapted for professional needs. Four different systems of lancets for professional users, characterized by simplicity of use and almost painless testing. More..
|"Accu-Chek Softclix" set of lancets
Easier collection of blood samples. It takes exactly as much blood as it is necessary for precise testing. More..
|"Accu-Chek Smart Pix" device for reading
Accu-Chek Smart Pix is the device for reading the data from Accu-Chek® glucose meter using the infrared wireless connection with the computer. Small, completely simple for use, no need for software installation, has a menu in Serbian language. More..